Thursday 3 October 2013

Self Introduction :P

Hello people!! I’m here to start our first post for this blog.This is for our “Fundamental of English” assignment. In this assignment we are four in a group:
        1. Simrenjit Kaur a/p Guardial Singh   (55201113675)
        2. Thacana a/p Sarvesparan                   (55201113442)
        3. Syaira Aliaa Bt Yusof                         (55201113595)
        4. Nanthini a/p Saravanam                    (55201113583)
We are first year students for Degree in Chemical Engineering (Process) at Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Institute of Chemical & Bioengineering Technology (UniKL MICET) , Melaka. We would like to thank our lovely lecturer Miss Nurul Hijah Bt Jasman for giving us the exposure of blog which will help us to improve and broaden our English Skills and knowledge.

Let's start by introducing ourself more briefly:

Namastey!! I'm Simren or also known as Simmy. I'm from Batu Caves, Selangor. I did my Foundation in Science at Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR). My passion is cooking and baking.I love reading novels when I have free time. My favorite author is Sophie Kinsella .I have two elder brothers and one younger sister. My dad works as taxi driver while my mum is a house-wife. I'm very grateful to god for blessing me with lovely family and  wonderful friends. <3

Me and my darling sister...<3 <3

Hi I'm Thacana. I'm from Cheras , Selangor. I'm after Foundation in Science from President College. I love listening to songs. I have an elder brother and a younger brother. My dad is a clerk at a legal firm and my mom is a housewife. I'm a very fun going person and love making friends . Life is always the way we look at it and overcome.  Nothing will be easy without a little struggle and hardwork. So just take life and problems as what it is and go with the flow. Everything will be fine then.

Me and my buddy...:)

Salam! I'm Aliaa. I'm from Selayang, Selangor. I studied at UiTM Penang. My hobby is watching movies and the most I like is Korean movie. Yusof Bin Latiff is my father's name and Faridah Bt Idris is my mother's name. He works at Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur and my mother is a housewife. I have two elder brothers and one younger brother. Their name are Sabree Syahmi Bin Yusof, Sabri Syafiq Bin Yusof and Sabree Syazwan Bin Yusof. My dream is to be an engineer just like my eldest brother.

Me and my family...:)

Hi,I'm Nanthini Saravanam.I'm from Kulai Jaya,Johor.I did my STPM at Johor.My hobby is to read fiction based books.I'm just an ordinary girl in moderate.I love to listen to melodies songs and i love to sing too.Dancing is my passion.I have one younger sister and one younger brother.Life is like puzzle,it takes time for all pieces of your life to come together.So chill friends. 

Myself..:)



So that's all for the intro.The next one will be updated soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment